Overview of OASIS Small Business Pool 1
OASIS Small Business (SB) Pool 1 is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services, including:
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
Any federal agency can place orders via OASIS. You can learn more about OASIS from GSA by clicking here.
All of the services that Jefferson provides can be procured through the OASIS SB IDIQ. This includes:
- Acquisition and grants management services, including strategic assessments, operational support, training, and more.
- Human capital services, including organizational assessments, strategic human capital plans, operational human resources support, and human resources training.
- Program management services, including developing strategic plans, communications support, and fully integrated program and project management support
Frequently used and allowed NAICS codes under OASIS include:
- 541611, Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612, Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541990, All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Conformed OASIS SB Pool 1 Contract
You can find the conformed OASIS SB Pool 1 contract by clicking this link.
Jefferson’s OASIS SB Pool 1 Key Information
Ordering Period: Through December 19, 2024
Period of Performance for Orders: Through December 19, 2029
Order Types: Firm-fixed-prime, time and materials, and cost reimbursable
Jefferson’s Contract Number: 47QRAD20D1194
DUNS Number: 059493648
CAGE Code: 1VTW3
Please direct any inquiries to both of our Key Personnel:
Dr. Allan V. Burman, President
Corporate OASIS SB Program Manager
Jeremy Arensdorf, Senior Vice President
Corporate OASIS SB Contract Manager