HCaTS SB Overview
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) is a strategically sourced, governmentwide indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract jointly administered by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). The HCaTS mechanism provides federal agencies with a reliable, flexible, and efficient avenue to obtain best value solutions for human capital management, training services, and organizational performance improvement. As an HCaTS Small Business awardee, Jefferson will have the opportunity to assist federal agencies in accomplishing the following objectives:
- Improving the management of human capital in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines and help agencies accomplish their assigned critical missions.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of critical business processes.
- Providing optimal professional development opportunities to the federal workforce.
- Undertaking effective change management initiatives.
- Developing effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies.
- Maximizing the return on investment for activities related to training, development, human capital, and organizational performance improvement.
Jefferson Solutions is an HCaTS Small Business Pool 2 Contract awardee. Read the full press release here.